Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Comments

Shape up with the comments. It's getting out of hand and the main criticism of the site last year was that too many people posted irrelevant comments. If you don't have something worthwhile to add, don't write anything. My goal is to focus on the top 25 teams. If the Little East conference actually does something on a national level, maybe we can talk about them. Until that time comes, I don't care about Southern Maine. That's not what the site is for. If you want to make a joke out of it, you will be ruining things for the 150 or so visitors per day who actually enjoy following because there won't be a blog anymore. I have the power to stop whenever I want and if stupid comments continue to outnumber good comments for another week, the blog is gone. I would disable comments, but I read a lot of things on there that I myself don't know and that is valuable information.