Sunday, May 18, 2008

Summer and Ideas (Please Read and Respond)

Unfortunately this post would have to come sometime. I need to know if everyone wants to keep the site going over the summer, and if so, how? We don't have a lot to talk about during the summer months as there isn't much action in recruiting or in playing. If anyone has any ideas about what we can discuss over the summer on a weekly/monthly basis or even more often than that please let me know. Also, I'm going to explore the settings and layout part of the blog to make things more exciting. Some of you suggested to turn the site into a real site instead of a blog, I would be willing to discuss this with you now. E-mail me at division3tennis@gmail.com. Also, please let me know what you want to see more of and less of on the site for next year. I'm open to as much criticism as you want to give me now. If you think I underrate or favor certain teams or players, let me know that as well. If anyone else wants to contribute articles as well, I would welcome that.

Also, what do you think the format should be for the year-end article/next year outlook? I was planning on doing recruiting class rankings 1-15 for D3. After that, we can have pre-season rankings for Fall '08, and a team by team discussion of what each team should be looking like for the Fall. If anyone has any other idea let me know. This would hopefully be done by Tuesday.