Monday, February 22, 2010

Power Rankings - February 22

Note: This year, I'm giving up on "rankings" and focusing on "power rankings." I will let the ITA take care of ordering teams according to results. Too many instances last year where my rankings and the ITA rankings were nearly identical, so there is no need for me to be doing those. I will instead focus on power rankings. This is just an order of teams according to my view of them. This is my personal view and in no way reflect the official rankings. Results do play a part in my power rankings, but a very small one. It's more speculation. This is a blog, so this is just me expressing my opinion and I will let the ITA take care of the official stuff.

1. Middlebury
2. Amherst
3. Wash U
4. Emory
5. UC Santa Cruz
6. Williams
7. Johns Hopkins
8. Kenyon
9. Carnegie Mellon
10. CMS
11. Redlands
12. Trinity (TX)
13. NC Wesleyan
14. DePauw
15. Bowdoin
16. Trinity (CT)
17. Chicago
18. Mary Washington
19. Kalamazoo
20. Cal Lutheran
21. Salisbury
22. Christopher Newport
23. Gustavus Adolphus
24. Whitman
25. Vassar