MIT should take care of Salem St. and then get crushed by Middlebury. Vassar may be able to steal a match from Trinity(CT), but the Bantams will win easily. This sets up a Middlebury-Trinity(CT) regional final.
1. Marinkovic/Thomson vs. Yahng/Samarth
2. Lee/Mason vs. Dolan/Ramsay
3. Bonfiglio/Peters vs. Feldman/Patrick
1. Andrew Lee vs. Spencer Feldman
2. Filip Marinkovic vs. Brett Ramsay
3. Andrew Thomson vs. David Yahng
4. Andrew Peters vs. Tom Dolan
5. Peter Odell vs. Gautam Samarth
6. Richard Bonfiglio vs. DJ Patrick
Despite the fact that Trinity(CT) swept doubles in their regular season match, Andrew Thomson makes a huge difference. I'm concerned about Thomson/Marinkovic and their 8-2 loss to Bowdoin in the NESCAC final. If the 1s from Midd come to play they should win. I like Middlebury to win 2 of 3 doubles with their home court advantage. Singles also favors Middlebury. I like Feldman to take 1 for the Bantams making it 2-2. Middlebury should then go on to win 2 through 4 as well as 6. Trinity(CT) could take #5. I would pick Middlebury to win this 5-3 most likely although there is a potential upset here if Middlebury doesn't come out ready in doubles. If the Bantams manage to take a 3-0 or even 2-1 lead in doubles, this momentum could carry over to singles. Middlebury has to be ready to play if they want to make it to Bates.