Salve Regina should win a close one against Baruch and then Emory will destroy whoever wins. Bowdoin should have a very easy 5-0 win against Skidmore. Bowdoin and Emory may be the two hottest teams in the country and they will play in the regional final.
1. Goodwin/Caplan vs. Gates/Caughron
2. Boren/Ehlers vs. Sullivan/Neely
3. Lopp/Kaufman vs. Anderson/White
1. Michael Goodwin vs. Garrett Gates
2. Mark Boren vs. Stephen Sullivan
3. David Caplan vs. Alex Caughron
4. Oliver Lopp vs. Jamie Neely
5. Hardy Ehlers vs. Tyler Anderson
6. Colin Egan vs. Alex White
As good as Bowdoin is, I just don't see how they can pull this match out. Emory just finished going 9-0 at their conference tournament in doubles and I don't see any change here. Emory is just a little stronger at every doubles spot. The momentum of the home crowd is the only chance Bowdoin has here. I like Emory to take a fairly easy 3-0 lead in doubles. Singles should continue with a similar trend. Expect very close matches at 1, 2 and 6, but Emory should dominate in the middle of the lineup. Bowdoin will fight hard, but their team just isn't good enough to beat the Eagles this year. I would take Emory in a 5-0 victory. If Bowdoin plays well they may be able to take a match or two, but there's no way they can get 5 of them.